Friday, May 30, 2014

Painting Through Prosek: Rio Grande Cutthroat Trout

The saga continues following James Prosek's lead.  The state fish of New Mexico is as beautiful as a desert sunset. I would love to see one of these in person. 

Prosek's on the left, mine on the right.

It is better in person.

Maybe someday this could be yours :)

If you have enjoyed these paintings and are interested in how you could get your hands on a cheap print, check out my new etsy shop! You can get a set of four different prints on blank greeting cards. For now, all proceeds will go to fund my local trout unlimited chapter. 






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the interplay of the colors of the painting, which are very natural. Congratulations on opening up a new etsy shop! You've got great items up for listing. I'm sure everything will be a big hit. Cheers! :)

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete